Pet Accident Assistance
It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there. And sometimes a dog-eat-cat, cat-eat-mouse world, too. And never mind those crazy automobiles! No matter how much we love and care for our pets, accidents and ailments can threaten their health at any age. And when something unforeseen happens, pet owners can be faced with mounting bills and difficult decisions.
At MyPet, peace-of-mind does not come with a high price tag. If you are an active customer and your pet sustains an injury in an accident, MyPet will contribute R2000 towards your costs.
- Active Customers* automatically qualify for pet accident assistance for all their dogs and cats in their household.
- An annual limit of R2000 and an excess of R200 per claim per household applies.
- See MyPet Terms and Conditions .
- Click on the link below to download the Application Form
- An “accident” is defined as a sudden, unforeseen, and unintended event causing injury to your pet. For more information please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Members can only claim for pets that we have registered so please ensure your details are updated.
- There is a 2 full calendar month waiting period from date of registration of pet.
- *An “Active Member” is anyone who:
– has received at least one food delivery in the previous 2 full calendar months AND,
– has an average order of R350 p/m AND,
– whose account is in good standing at the time of the accident, NOT the date of the claim.
For more information on any of the following, please click below:Submit your pet names here
For more information on:
Tel: 031 701 5485
MyPet does not provide pet cover or comprehensive insurance. If you are looking for medical health cover for routine care, accidents and illness, contact one of the following:
- Hollard Pet Insurance
- Oneplan Pet Insurace
- Pawpaw Pet Health Insurance