Pet Accident Cover
It’s a dog-eat-dog world out there. And sometimes a dog-eat-cat, cat-eat-mouse world, too. And never mind those crazy automobiles! No matter how much we love and care for our pets, accidents and ailments can threaten their health at any age. And when something unforeseen happens, pet owners can be faced with mounting bills and difficult decisions.
At MyPet, peace-of-mind does not come with a high price tag. If you are an active member your membership includes pet accidental injury cover at no extra cost. MyPet Pet Accident Cover is brought to you and underwritten by Hollard and is administered by PetSure (Pty) Ltd.
- Active Customers* automatically qualify for pet accident cover for all their dogs and cats in their household.
- An annual limit of R2000 and an excess of R200 per claim per household applies.
- See Terms and Conditions.
- Click on the link below to download the Claim Form
- An “accident” is defined as a sudden, unforeseen, and unintended event causing injury to your pet. For more information please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Members can only claim for pets that we have registered so please ensure your details are updated.
- There is a 2 month waiting period from date of registration of pet.
- *An “Active Member” is anyone who has received at least one food delivery in the previous 2 full calendar months AND whose account is in good standing.
For more information on any of the following, please click below:Submit your pet names here
For more information on:
Tel: 031 701 5485
PET MEDICAL INSURANCE COVER including information on:
– Pet Accidental Cover
– Comprehensive Pet Medical Insurance Cover
– Claims Enquires
Contact PetSure on 011 481 1900 / 0860 738 787
- Hollard Pet Insurance has been providing medical health cover for routine care, unforeseen accidents and illness for over 24 years.
- Available for dogs and cats.
- Access to the best veterinary care available, without the financial worry.
- Three levels of cover to choose from to suit your needs (for dogs and cats).
- Visit any vet country wide.
- PetSure Equine and Hollard Equine Direct provide cover for horses. Visit www.petsure.co.za to see the full range of cover.