MyPet does not provide pet cover or comprehensive insurance. If you are looking for medical health cover for routine care, accidents and illness, contact one of the following:
- Hollard Pet Insurance
- Oneplan Pet Insurace
- Pawpaw Pet Health Insurance
- Active Customers* automatically qualify for pet accident assistance for all their dogs and cats in their household.
- An annual limit of R2000 and an excess of R200 per claim per household applies.
- See MyPet Assistance Terms & Conditions .
- An “accident” is defined as a sudden, unforeseen, and unintended event causing injury to your pet. For more information please read the Terms and Conditions.
- Members can only claim for pets that we have registered so please ensure your details are updated.
- There is a 2 full calendar month waiting period from date of registration of pet.
- *An “Active Member” is anyone who:
– has received at least one food delivery in the previous 2 full calendar months AND,
– has an average order of R390 p/m AND,
– whose account is in good standing at the time of the accident, NOT the date of the claim.